Call sign Look-ups are faster - Windows 10 Update...from W1EBM

Gary Smetana

Hi Dave & the gang,

Past several months:

With DXview Open, look-up of call signs took >5 seconds.  Ugh.

To get a fast look-up (i.e., <2 seconds), I'd keep DXview Closed.

Did lots of work, to investigate how/if malware was causing this delay.    Never found anything.

Starting last week, now get rapid look-ups of call signs (<2 seconds)  with DXview Open.   Very nice.

Seems to coincide with a big Windows 10 Update last week.  Whatever, I'll take it !

Did other DXlab users get this faster Look-up speed ?

73,
Gary W1EBM