From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 4:04 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Eliminating dupes?

+ AA6YQ comments below

After doing a contest using n1mm+, I normally upload an adif file to DXLabs,
usually a fairly short one, i.e. one from one of the CWTs. Sometimes I
upload the same file twice by mistake and then have to delete the duplicate
QSOs individually. When it's a small file, it's OK but when it gets into
the 100+ QSO range it's a PITA. Is there a way to eliminate duplicate QSOs
in one quick pass?
It gets complicated in that I also upload the file to LotW and some of the
QSOs will have LotW QSLs so I need to remove the QSO that does not have that
QSL info.

+ See " Removing Duplicate QSOs from the Currently Open Log" in

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RemovingDuplicates

I realize that I can set the import to not allow any duplicate QSOs but
sometimes that can be self-defeating as well.

+ In what way is configuring the "Import QSOs" function to prevent duplicate
QSOs "self-defeating"?