Re: {SPAMFILTER} Re: : [DXLab] unable to upload DX Marathon

Anthony W. DePrato

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GenerateMarathonSubmission

Iain: yes i used the above

+ I don't use Open Office, but the "protected cells can not be
modified" error message implies that you either didn't select the data correctly (steps 1b and 1c), or you didn't select the destination cell correctly (step 2a).
i understand that if you know a lot about these things that you can read a direction and know well i need to go to this page instead of this page . as in open paste spc. well it did not say what page this was on 1. the summission or 2 the score page. i guess many know this but
i did not and it took me a bit of time to figure out it was on the summission page and not the score page.

FWIW, I just walked through the documented steps for a 2020 submission
using Apache OpenOffice 4.1.8, and everything worked as expected.
it looks to me and i have done this in my line of work when writting directions . I tend to skip directions about switching from one item to another and take it for granted that the reader should know.
John was nice enought to take care of this for me. now i will try going thru it a few more times and see if i can get it right for a change \
i do want to thank everyone for the help.

73 Tony WA4JQS

Agreed. I'm not sure how the spreadsheets get processed after
submission. It seems that ADIF would make life easier for their
processing too, unless it's all done by human (which may be the case).

73,

~iain / N6ML

https://www.avg.com