: [DXLab] unable to upload DX Marathon

Anthony W. DePrato

I have tried a number of times to get my 2020 score sheet to populate i followed the directions by N6ML in the DXLAB wiki. (which may need a few wording changes ) all goes well till i get to the click ok in the special paste window when i click it i get an error (protected cells can not be modified)
i know i must be doing something wrong. have wasted 3 days trying to figure this out and now i am well pasted the submission deadline. so i may just junk the files and forget about doing the dx matathon as i always seem to have problems getting the score sheet to populate. i figure it is op error. even thought i read the directions every time really gets tiring .
73 Tony WA4JQS