Re: ADIf export

Dave i've been reading and reading again.

You know i spent days and days to put all references in the proper way in my Log. in the <COMMENT>box.

+ Why did you do that?

+ In a case like this, my advice would have been to try submitting one or two QSOs to the award sponsor to be sure that you understand their requirements before modifying 21K QSOs.

Does this means that i will have to edit all 21K QOs again, one by one?

Again several weeks of work!

+ If you're trying to submit QSOs for GMA awards, then you must conform to their requirements. I didn't see anything on their site that suggests placing references in an ADIF COMMENT field would be acceptable, but given the work that you've done, you should ask them to be certain.