Re: DXKeeper grid search?
+ AA6YQ comments below
You can use a SQL query to filter your log.
Grid 1 field name is GridSquare
Grid 2 field name is App_DXKeeper_Grid2
Grid 3 is App_DXKeeper_Grid3
Grid 4 is App_DXKeeper_Grid4
+ Filtering the Log Page Display with an SQL expression like
Gridsquare like 'FN42*'
* will filter the Log Page Display to contain all QSOs whose "Grid 1" items begin with FN42. However, it will not show QSOs containing FN42 in their Grid2, Grid3, or Grid4 items (recorded in QSOs with stations operating on grid borders), and you'll have to modify it for each grid square you're hunting. If you'll be doing this with any frequency,
1. on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the Adv button to open the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window
2. in the "Advanced Sorts, Filters, and Modifiers" window's "SQL Query Filters" panel, choose the first unused row of boxes and
2a. set the Caption box to
2b. paste the following into the "SQL expression" box
(GRIDSQUARE LIKE '<filtertextbox>*') or (App_DXKeeper_Grid2 LIKE '<filtertextbox>*') or (App_DXKeeper_Grid3 LIKE '<filtertextbox>*') or (App_DXKeeper_Grid4 LIKE '<filtertextbox>*')
3. In the Filter panel at the bottom of the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab, click the ~ button at the right side of the panel. A Grid button will now be accessible. Type a 4-character grid-square into the Filter panel's text box, and click the Grid button; the Log Page Display will be filtered to display all QSOs, any of whose grid items begin with those 4 characters.
4. To restore access to the built-in Filter buttons (Call, DXCC, Date, etc.), click the Filter panel's ~ button a few more times.