ADIf export

eddy on5jk

-------- Doorgestuurd bericht --------
Onderwerp: ADIf export
Datum: Mon, 4 Jan 2021 17:42:29 +0100
Van: Eddy_on5jk <eddy_on5jk@...>
Aan: DXLab-forum <DXLab@groups.io>

Best wishes again Dave.

For so many years i've been very happy with (in my eyes) de most perfect logging program: DXLab.

I am a hunter forr FF-references, SOTAs, Castle awards etc. I received an award  WWFF-H-8544.

For BCA (Belgian Castles Award) i am Belgian number one in the Ranking. Very fine hobby!

All of the references from some activator, where always put togheter in the "Comment-box" of DXK.

Sometimes 6 different ones. So far so good, i collected a bunch of Awards, the way it used to be.

A time ago  <GMA> came to birth. I thought the idea was not to bad. All the different sites where to get the different awards came as a fusion, mastered by 1 person, on one site: GMA. (Global Mountain activity)

To receive an award, one had to upload part of the log in ADIF. format.

I exported the selected part of my log in <Standard ADIF>. I noticed there are 6 different ADIFs available.

But as a IT-dummy, i don't know what's the difference between them.

Greatest desilution!  All of the references "in the comment field" of DXK are not accepted by GMA.

Now i do not know what to do. Quiting GMA ?

Finaly i got a mail from the boss, that i had to install and learn ""ADIF MASTER"". Then i should replace, delete manualy, rename etc. As a dummy i don't see what he wants me to do. Anyway to complicated for me.

I will send you his final conclusion and instructions to AA6YQ at ambersoft. Hope you can clear it out for me and others

Thanks Dave and the Gang.

Eddy ON5JK

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.