Re: DXLab Annual Report

Ed W2LCQ

Happy New Year Dave. Thanks for your great DXL software and all you do for amateur radio.

All very best, Ed

73 de W2LCQ, Ed Jones

Frankford Radio Club
BUG 204 - TBDXC 1337 - CWops (Life) 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294 - QCWA 33438 - LICWC (Life) 51 - ARRL - New York County (Manhattan) FN30AT DXCC WAS

The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ...Nicola Tesla

On Jan 1, 2021, at 6:49 AM, Glenn Van Benschoten <gtvanben@...> wrote:

Dave, I don't know how you do it all, but I am extremely thankful you do it
- DXLabs is truly awesome software!
I think we all need to pray for your continued health and stamina.

Happy New Year indeed!

N0VB
Glenn Van Benschoten
gtvanben@...