From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 1:32 PM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] refreshing LOTW

DXKeeper filters the log page display to show most recent confirmations
(new) any time one runs "Sync LotW QSLs". I generally do "Sync QSLs"
one a week or so (plus any time I'm expecting a "new one"). That will
download new confirmations - no matter how old the QSO - and update
APP_DXKeeper_LotW_QSL_RCVD.

On 2020-12-28 1:02 PM, Ted Boerkamp wrote:
Hello Everyone....Just wondering if there is a standard practice or
procedure within DXLab to

sporadically recheck or update your LOTW for new confirmations?

How would I go back into my logs to check my entries from say a 160m contest
a year ago to see

If I confirmed any new states on 160?? When I submit a new batch of logs to
LOTW say after a contest,

sometimes you get confirmations right away and the others not because the
other op hasn't submitted

his logs yet or doesn't at all. So how long after do you keep trying for
more confirmations?

Any help or opinions are appreciated.

73 Ted VE3SS

https://www.avg.com