Re: DXKeeper Issue

For several years my DXLab programs have been pretty much trouble free. Today I just opened DXKeeper and my call data base has doubled in size with duplicates. Seems like there is a area where you can remove duplicates but I can't find it.

I am really wondering what could have cause all the DUPES. My log was fine yesterday.

Can someone point me in the right direction so I can get this fixed?

+ The instructions for removing duplicate QSOs from a log are here:

https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/RemovingDuplicates

+ but I urge you to first identify the root cause of duplicates QSOs appearing in your log.  What actions did you take yesterday and today?

+ If you like, you can place your log file in a zip archive, attach the archive to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

+ as my inspecting your log may provide a clue. Your log file's pathname is specified in the "Log File" panel at the top of the Configuration window's "Log" tab.