refreshing LOTW

Ted Boerkamp

Hello Everyone....Just wondering if there is a standard practice or procedure within DXLab to

sporadically recheck or update your LOTW for new confirmations?

How would I go back into my logs to check my entries from say a 160m contest a year ago to see

If I confirmed any new states on 160??  When I submit a new batch of logs to LOTW say after a contest,

sometimes you get confirmations right away and the others not because the other op hasn’t submitted

his logs yet or doesn’t at all. So how long after do you keep trying for more confirmations?

Any help or opinions are appreciated.

73 Ted VE3SS