From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2020 02:52
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] WSJT-X Time Sync--Request for Document Change

+ AA6YQ comments below

My favorite reference on implementing the Meinberg NTP is:
<https://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/setup.html>

Here is the application I use to monitor the NTP server performance:
<https://www.meinbergglobal.com/english/sw/ntp-server-monitor.htm>

+ Thanks, Joe! The first URL should be referenced by the Wiki article. The second provides the functionality I was expecting to see.