Re: DXCC Verification Discrepancies

Jeff, K6JW

In response to your last reply, I would suggest that you look at my original query, which acknowledges that I could have been missing something. I did read the reference material before posting it but did not understand the necessity of using AutoLink since I thought the "linking" was what was done at the ARRL to connect LoTW to the DXCC program. It was my misunderstanding and not a lack of reading the help files. My query was never intended to be a criticism of all your efforts in creating and maintaining a hugely capable program, and if you thought it was one, I sincerely apologize.