Re: OneDrive or Google Drive for backing up DXKeeper logs

d_ziolkowski

Dave- please explain what that means in plain english

Dan KC2STA

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 6:15 AM Dave / NR1DX <manuals@...> wrote:
Dropbox is fine as long as you use it with the understanding that it is
a "personal information storing vampire" ( ala Facebook etc)

NR1DX
manuals@...

--
Dave Manuals@... www.ArtekManuals.com