Re: OneDrive or Google Drive for backing up DXKeeper logs

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 6:34 PM Tad Danley <tdanley@centurylink.net> wrote:

Any recommendations for which one to use? I have MS Office 365 on my
PCs so either one would be at no charge. Thanks in advance and 73,
When I played with Google Drive I didn't care for the client - it
really wanted to help me do stuff that I didn't want it to do.

I do have and like Dropbox and through coupons and whatnot have ended
up with ~28 GB capacity on my account. Their client (on my Mac laptop
and on my W10 radio PC) seems to "just work" and shows up as a drive.
Been directing DXKeeper to save a copy there at shutdown for ages ...
which reminds me I probably need to clean that out ...