Re: Win10 update problem

No issues here with latest Win10 latest updates and DXL. I use "ASKWOODY.COM" before uploading any upgrades. I keep uploads button on hold. I also use Acronis backup. So, I can rollback. Do you use Windows Restore?

+ I strongly recommend configuring Windows to require your permission before installing an update; this provides an opportunity to check the reports of others who have installed that update. I also recommend ensuring that a "Restore Point" is created before an update as installed; if you're not sure that Windows is creating the "Restore Point" for you, manually direct it to create one.