Sync LoTW QSLs

David Bunte

Today I wanted to update my log from LoTW. In the interest of time I opted to do a CTRL Synck LoTW QSLs instead.

When I did so I got the following result:

The time never decrements and I have to close DXK and restart it. One time I tried and got another window from DXK saying that it was an invalid request. This is the first time I have tried this. I guess I am doing something wrong but have no idea what that might be. I have some 28000 QSOs in my log. I can update my log from LoTW overnight, but don't know if that will be enough time, and don't think that is necessary.

I welcome assistance.

Dave - K9FN