Re: Importing logs from N1MM+ - working but with an error message

Thank you Dave and Gil! I was able to successfully import my ARRL 10 meter contest log into DXKeeper last night and upload it to Logbook of the World. Just now I synced the LotW QSOs and QSLs using the QSL tab in DXKeeper and already have 30% of the contacts confirmed.

I still get an error message when I close DXKeeper - a small dialog box opens that shows:

DXKeeper error: illegal file name

+ Please make a screen shot showing the dialog box, attach the screen shot to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com