Re: Importing logs from N1MM+ - working but with an error message

Tad Danley

Thank you Dave and Gil!  I was able to successfully import my ARRL 10
meter contest log into DXKeeper last night and upload it to Logbook of
the World.  Just now I synced the LotW QSOs and QSLs using the QSL tab
in DXKeeper and already have 30% of the contacts confirmed.

I still get an error message when I close DXKeeper  -  a small dialog
box opens that shows:

    DXKeeper  error: illegal file name

When I click OK in the dialog box (the only option), DX Keeper appears
to close normally.  Any thoughts on what is causing this and how to resolve?

Thank you and 73!

Tad Danley, K3TD

On 12/13/2020 5:12 PM, Dave AA6YQ wrote:
+ AA6YQ comments below

Now that I have N1MM+ and DXLabSuite set up on my new pc, where can I find the steps to import contest logs from N1MM+?

+ Here:

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ImportN1MM>

https://www.avg.com