Re: Error message

Ed W2LCQ

Dave, thanks for your quick reply. Where can I find the SC folder? I looked in the file manger and tried searches but couldn’t find it. I’m not the grearestvwith handling files. Thanks a lot,

Best, Ed

73 de W2LCQ, Ed Jones

Frankford Radio Club
BUG 204 - TBDXC 1337 - CWops 701 (Life) - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294 - QCWA 33438 - LICWC 51 - ARRL - New York County (Manhattan) FN30AT

The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.” ...Nicola Tesla

On Dec 9, 2020, at 1:15 AM, Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@...> wrote:

+ AA6YQ comments below

This is a Snip copy.

+ Attachments aren't conveyed here.

If it doesn’t display, the erro message reads:

“See SC_WSJTX_Errorlog.txt”

+ Thanks! Please attach the  SC_WSJTX_Errorlog.txt” file from your SpotCollector folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com