Memory Slots Not Storing Filter Setting in TS-590sg

Hasan Schiers N0AN

DXC 14.7.4 TS-590SG

I need to set the filters separately in each memory channel. When I attempt to do so, it always says the filter bandwidth is the last filter bandwidth that the radio has been set to. It should change the filter bandwidth to what I have set when I saved it.

Example 1:

a. Tune Radio to 3,573.00 USB Set BW 0-3400 Hz. (in prep to run FT8)
b. Click on Save Button #12
c. Click on Filters & Devices Button to see what was saved: it is Lo cut 0; Hi cut 3400 as desired.

Example 2:

a. Tune Radio to 3,970.00 LSB Set BW 200-2600 Hz (in prep to check into SSB NET)
b. Click on Save Button #13; Mode & Freq Change as desired
c. Click on Filters & Devices Button to see what was saved: it is Lo cut 200; Hi cut 2600 as desired.

Now Click on Sel Button for Memory #12 (to return to FT8 Memory)

a. Frequency changes to 3,573.00
b. Mode changes from LSB to USB
c. Click on Filters & Devices:

Filter is not set to 200/2600, it remains at 0/3400

It appears that the filter settings are not being memorized or recalled, but just sitting at the last setting of the radio.

What am I doing wrong? It surely had to been something silly!

73, N0AN
Hasan