From: "w3qt_mike via groups.io" <w3qt@...>
Date: 11/30/20 6:49 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: DXLab <DXLab@groups.io>
Subject: [DXLab] Cabrillo File Questioon

I’m trying to submit just a checklog for the CQ WW CW contest this past weekend.  When I ran my cabrillo log I received the following error messages concerning errors in the header.  I don’t understand what they’re asking for, except that maybe I should have kept “CATEGORY:  SOAHP” blank.  Perhaps someone would help me understand, so I can make any necessary changes in my DXK Contest tab.  Thanks.

73,

Mike, W3QT

Errors - 1 found

Red text is the error. Blue text was found in your log. Please use the form below to make corrections.

Line 18 CATEGORY-MODE: Category mode [CW] is different than selected contest (CW)!
CATEGORY-MODE: CW

Warnings - 2 found

Line 12 CATEGORY entry error. Second field [] must be band category. Allowed values are ALL 160M 80M 40M 20M 15M or 10M. Select below.
CATEGORY: SOAHP

Line 12 CATEGORY entry error. Third field [] must indicate power. Allowed values are HIGH LOW or QRP. Select below.
CATEGORY: SOAHP

Here’s what I had

START-OF-LOG: 3.0

CREATED-BY: DXKEEPER 15.8.9