Re: Mulitmonitor not recovering positions after lockking laptop and closing lid or when monitor is repositioned

Björn (SM0SBL)

Ok, fair enough.
I guess though that if you don't have enough with important stuff to work on you should be on the radio instead :o)

I do have an issue with window position of the SpotCollector.
It seams that SC don't accept negative number on registry key SpotDatabaseUILeft and SpotDatabaseUITop.
If I put SC on my external monitor and close the program the negative numbers are stored in the registry but when starting SC again it ends up on my main screen and when closing again the registry keys are set to zero.
The behavior is as if you by mistake used an unsigned int or by some other reason accidently limit the value to positive numbers.

--
Björn, SM0SBL