WinWarbler 9.3.3 is available
If you are using Window Defender Antivirus (Windows 10), update it to its latest malware definition in
before installing or upgrading to WinWarbler 9.3.3.
- in a macro containing the <cwspeed> command, properly sends characters preceding the command
- with the Keying panel on the Configuration window's CW tab set to "serial port RTS", "serial port DTR", "PTT port RTS", "PTT port
DTR" or "parallel port", transmits CW for "international" characters Ä, ä, Æ, æ, Á, á, Å, å, É, é, Ñ, ñ, Ö, ö, Ø, ø, Ü, and ü (tnx
to Knut LA9RY and Björn SM7IUN)
- updates the CW.htm and CWKeystrokes.htm documentation files
1. Update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider this new version of WinWarbler to be "safe"
a. JOTTI virus scan: 0 of 15 scanners detected malware in this version's executable
b. VirusTotal: 1 of 71 scanners detected malware in this version's executable
c. submitted to Microsoft for analysis by Windows Defender: no malware detected in this version's executable
2. If this upgrade doesn't work correctly, see the "After an Upgrade" section of
3. After upgrading, to revert to the previous version of WinWarbler, see
WinWarbler 9.3.3 is available via the DXLab Launcher or via