Re: Sync LotW QSOs issues

4. there were issues in other **237** QSOs with Result "no matching QSO in log". Examining them I discovered that:

4.1 in most cases, i.e. **207**, the QSO's were CONFIRMED in LoTW and in DxKeeper>Loq_QSOs>Online_QSL>LotW> in "rcvd" they were flagged with "Y" and with a proper date in "date rcvd" - that is strange, why no matching QSO in log, with date, time, mode, freq same/correct in both LotW and DxKeeper?!

4.2 in the remaining **30** QSO's were CONFIRMED in LoTW but in DxKeeper>Loq_QSOs>Online_QSL>LotW> in "rcvd" the flag was "R" (requested) and not "Y" and of course no date in "date rcvd"

I wished only to let you know my findings for which I have no answers

+ See

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWNoMatchingQSOInLog>