Re: Sync LotW QSOs issues

Joe Subich, W4TV

4. there were issues in other **237** QSOs with Result "no matching QSO in log". Examining them I discovered that:
4.1 in most cases, i.e. **207**, the QSO's were CONFIRMED in LoTW and
in DxKeeper>Loq_QSOs>Online_QSL>LotW> in "rcvd" they were flagged with "Y" and with a proper date in "date rcvd" - that is strange,
why no matching QSO in log, with date, time, mode, freq same/correct
in both LotW and DxKeeper?!
4.2 in the remaining **30** QSO's were CONFIRMED in LoTW but in DxKeeper>Loq_QSOs>Online_QSL>LotW> in "rcvd" the flag was "R" (requested) and not "Y" and of course no date in "date rcvd"
I don't know if Dave is away for the log holiday weekend or not but ...

For DXKeeper to consider an LotW QSO/QSL and *exact match* to an entry
in your log it must match *exactly* on the Station_Worked, Station_Call,
QSO_Begin (*to the second*), Band, and Mode (including data submode):
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWNoMatchingQSOInLog>

Common reasons for no match, doing something that would strip seconds
on the start time on upload, uploading with out a /a, /p, etc. when
the station call includes it (or vice versa), uploading with mode =
DATA instead of mode=FT8, FT4, JT65, etc. (or having the "other" station
make one of those same "errors").

Examine your "No matching QSO in log" responses again, carefully, with
those rules in mind.

On 2020-11-27 9:10 AM, Carlo - IK2RPE wrote:
Dave,
At last I managed to launch a CTRL-"Sync LoTW QSOs" (at morning, European time) and in a very short time I got the "answer".
Analysing the report I got 12.235 QSLs processed and:
1. a large number (656) had "IOTA candidate doesn't specify an IOTA tag" - perfectly understandable
2. other had "WAS (or WAZ) candidate doesn't specify an WAS (or WAZ) tag" - perfectly understandable
3. in few other case there was a "log vs LotW mismatch" - no problem to check and may be correct them
BUT:
4. there were issues in other **237** QSOs with Result "no matching QSO in log". Examining them I discovered that:
4.1 in most cases, i.e. **207**, the QSO's were CONFIRMED in LoTW and in DxKeeper>Loq_QSOs>Online_QSL>LotW> in "rcvd" they were flagged with "Y" and with a proper date in "date rcvd" - that is strange, why no matching QSO in log, with date, time, mode, freq same/correct in both LotW and DxKeeper?!
4.2 in the remaining **30** QSO's were CONFIRMED in LoTW but in DxKeeper>Loq_QSOs>Online_QSL>LotW> in "rcvd" the flag was "R" (requested) and not "Y" and of course no date in "date rcvd"
I wished only to let you know my findings for which I have no answers
73
Carlo IK2RPE