Da: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> Per conto di Dave AA6YQ
Inviato: domenica 22 novembre 2020 20:41
A: DXLab@groups.io
Oggetto: Re: [DXLab] Sync LotW QSOs issues

* More AA6YQ comments below

+ Why are you doing a CTRL-"Sync LoTW QSOs"?

Because the “DXKeeper Update from LotW” windows says: “the Log Page Display contains 29.934 QSOs, so depressing CTRL while clicking “Sync LoTW QSOs” will certainly be faster”

* Yes it will, but why are you trying to update the LoTW acceptance status of every QSO in your log?

* Why not limit the operation to only those QSOs that haven't been accepted by LoTW?

http://www.avg.com