From: "Dave AA6YQ via groups.io" <aa6yq@...>
Date: 11/26/20 5:21 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] SC Pre-filter by freq range

+ AA6YQ comments below

Thank you for your reply.  I have my SC setup by band and mode, but I am trying to show spots for not only band/mode, but a select frequency range.  As an example, this morning a 30 meter cw filter showed a full page of spots  with only about three being CW and the rest were FT8.  I would like to let only spots say from 10.100 MHz to 10.130 MHz be displayed.

+ You can eliminate the FT8 stations by checking the FT8 box in SpotCollector's "Pre-filtering" window.

+ Alternatively, you can filter the Spot Database Display with the SQL expression

FREQUENCY between 10100 and 10130

<https://www.dxlabsuite.com/spotcollector/Help/SpotDatabase.htm#Filtering%20with%20SQL%20expressions>

+ Leaving the 30m pre-filtering in place will retain the benefit of reducing CPU loading from spots on other bands - but blind you to the presence of "needed" stations and useful propagation openings on those other bands.