Re: Adding old QSL cards to DXKeeper

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comment sbelow

Thanks for the superb assistance to you and to everyone else who responded to this thread. I finally imported all band countries (387) to my DXKeeper log and the total now matches that which the online DXCC files are showing. It was difficult figuring out how to get everything to work right, but once I did I must say that DXKeeper did a slick job updating my logs!

+ I'm glad that you succeeded, Bill, but I'd appreciate a summary of the difficulties you encountered so that I can improve the documentation.