Re: Assistance with DXKeeper

I have configured DX Keeper to use "QRZ.com via Pathfinder" as its callbook. I use DXKeeper Capture to enter the call and select Lookup. The call I entered was W5GOL. After the lookup I select the Log button. This is what is showing in my log...

Station Call: W5GOL
Name: Joel
Address: Joel Goldstein
QTH: Greenwood, AR

This is what is showing on QTH:

Joel Goldstein, W5GOL
319 Pettway Circle
Greenwood, AR 72936
USA

The one issued I failed to mention: My entire log in the address section is showing only names...the only addresses are the ones I have manually entered. I have no idea what is going on with my log.

+ Please do the following:

1. In the "Log Panels" panel on DXKeeper's Configuration window's Log tab, check the QSL box

2. On the Main window's "Log QSO" tab, select the entry for the QSO you just logged with W5GOL

+ What do you see in the Addr item in the QSL panel on the Main window's "Log QSOs" tab?