Re: Assistance with DXKeeper

I always keep DXLab updated...current version of DXKeeper is 15.8.9

I worked the station below on 11/23 this is what is displaying:

Station Call: NA4C
Name: Vollie
Address: Vollie T. Miller, Jr
ATH: Dickson, TN

Pathfinder is showing via QTH.COM:

VOLLIE T MILLER, JR, NA4C
1755 E PINEY RD
DICKSON, TN 37055
USA

+ Thanks for the requested information, Ronald. With DXKeeper configured to use "QRZ.com via Pathfinder" as its callbook, when I populate the Capture window's Call item with N4AC, strike the Tab key (to initiate the callbook lookup) and then click the Log button, the resulting logged QSO specifies

Name: Vollie

QTH: Dickson, TN

Address:

VOLLIE T MILLER, JR
1755 E PINEY RD
DICKSON, TN 37055
USA

+ Did you use DXKeeper's Capture window to log your QSO with NA4C, or some other means? It the latter, please describe how you logged the QSO.