Re: Assistance with DXKeeper

Dave AA6YQ

+ AA6YQ comments belw
I have notices for some time that my log entry information has changed.  When I lookup a contact using the Edit...CBA feature the Name Field shows a first name only.  The Address Field shows the contacts full name.  The address does not show.  I use Pathfinder which is setup for QRZ.com Online Callbook.

+ DXKeeper endeavors to populate the Name item with your QSO partner's first name.

+ What's an example of a callsign for which a QRZ.com  callbook lookup via Pathfinder only populates the Address item with a name but not an address?