Re: Which antivirus program works best with DXLab Suite

neil_zampella

I've been using AVG for years, no problems.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 11/22/2020 1:27 PM, swpub via groups.io wrote:
Which (if any) antivirus/malware applications have been found to work the best with DXLab Suite, i.e., that both protect well and do not cause problems for DXLab Suite?

I finally got Norton Security Online to tolerate the DXLab Suite executables, but doing it required setting up scan exclusions for numerous exe, dll, and other files - several dozen in all - which was quite a pain.  At the end of the year my ISP will no longer provide Norton free to subscribers, so I'm thinking of switching to something else, and it would be nice to avoid repeating the hassle if that is even possible.

Thanks.

Steve, N5EP