From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2020 11:03 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] Restoration

Did you create/save/backup workspaces as recommended by AA6YQ *MANY* times? The only way to recover the configuration information is to restore and load those backups as the configuration are stored in the Windows Registry.

On 2020-11-22 9:10 AM, Pete W1RM wrote:
I had to reinstall windows on my computer. Doing so removed all
programs so I have to restore them from back up which I did. However
I don't seem to have any of my preferences, saved SQL's or any other
configurations. How can I get back to where I was?

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1rm@comcast.net