Re: Apparent mode change misbehavior with Commander

Jon Gefaell

I'm sorry, my report was poorly worded. I conflated the name of the mode on the radio, and in commander. My report was very confusing.

I created an errorlog for the below and have sent it by email as requested. Thank you sir!

Working Conditions:
Intel 'Hades Canyon' NUC. i7-8809G, 32G RAM.
Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, OS build 19041.630
Radio: Icom IC-7610
Commander: 14.7.2
CAT via USB2 to radio, enumerated as COM3

The below was done from a fresh reboot. The only applications started are Launcher, and in turn Commander.

Replication:
Prior to starting Commander, radio is set to FM mode.
Start Commander
   Observe FM on radio, FM in Commander
Using Commander, set mode to Data-U.
   Observe USB-D1 on radio, Data-U in Commander
Using radio, set mode RTTY
   Observe RTTY on radio, RTTY in Commander
Using Commander, set mode to Data-U
   Observe RTTY on radio, Data-U in Commander
Using Commander, set mode to FM
   Observe FM on radio, FM in Commander
Using Commander change to Data-U
   Observe USB-D1 on radio, Data-U in Commander.