Bravo, Joe, I couldn't agree more.
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 2:25 PM Joe Subich, W4TV <lists@...> wrote:
On 2020-11-19 2:58 PM, Dave / NR1DX wrote:
 > Rather than assail the "60M chicken" here tying up bandwidth. The next
 > question  what would be a BETTER FORUM to get the ARRL's attention and
 > change their mind set on their "60M EGG"?

The forum would be one-on-one with your ARRL Director.  HOWEVER, be
aware that the current policy is set by the Board with input from the
Association's FCC attorney.  There are two issues at stake ... NTIA
who control 5MHz on behalf of *GOVERNMENT USERS* who are primary there
does not like amateur use of those five frequencies.  Continued action
by US amateurs to ignore the current rules at 5 MHz puts implementation
of the 50 KHz wide band approved at the last WARC is jeopardy.

I seriously doubt that ARRL will make any policy change that will
cause increased friction and/or decrease the chances of getting US
access to the worldwide 5 MHz allocation.