Re: Apparent mode change misbehavior with Commander

Oh my, I'm sorry! What a thing to leave out. I'm running an IC-7610. I can try to replicate on an IC-7000 tomorrow.

+ Thanks. I can't replicate the reported behavior with either my IC-7800 or IC-7300.

+ So that I can see what's going on, please do the following:

1. On the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, check the "Log Debugging Info" box

2. Terminate Commander

3. Set your IC-7610 mode to DATA-U

4. Start Commander, and wait until its Main window reflects your IC-7610's frequency and mode

5. Using Commander's Main window, change the Mode to RTTY

6. Wait 15 seconds

7. Using Commander's Maing window, change the Mode to Data-U

8. Wait 15 seconds

9. On the General tab of Commander's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log Debugging Info" box

10. Attach the errorlog.txt file from your Commander folder to an email message, and send the message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com