From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave AA6YQ
Sent: Thursday, 19 November 2020 04:28
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] 60 Meter Real time Award Tracking

+ AA6YQ comments below

Curious have you personally operated on 60M FT8 on 5357?

+ I have monitored the frequency with WSJT-X once or twice, but not made any FT8 QSOs on that band. I've made exactly one QSO on 60m - in SSB back in 2014.

+ Bouvet Island is one of the 4 DXCC entities I have not confirmed in a digital mode; if a station from Bouvet were QRV 60m FT8 Fox/Hound, I would not attempt to work it; even if the spot notes said "begging!".