Re: Apparent mode change misbehavior with Commander

I noticed this apparent misbehavior recently thought it would be good to write it up. I love DX Lab Suite so much, thank you Dave!

Replication/Explanation:
Change mode from DATA-U1 to RTTY (To tune amplifier)

"Data-U1" looks like a typographical error. What mode is the radio in?

   Observe that Commander mode panel updates to reflect mode change to RTTY
Attempt to set mode to Data-Uw from commander mode panel.

"Data-Uw" looks like a typographical error. What mode are you selecting in Commander's Main window?

   Observe that Commander mode panel updates to indicate mode change to USB-D1
   Mode does not change on radio.

Workaround:
    Change to any other mode from Commander mode panel, then change to USB-D1 is successful.

Note: I was unable to replicate this with other mode combinations.
+ What make and model radio is Commander controlling?