Re: Importing an ADIF file

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 1:29 PM Dave AA6YQ <aa6yq@ambersoft.com> wrote:

+ SUBMODE is not presently accessible via the Capture window. Properly supporting USB and LSB as submodes would mean replacing SSB in the mode selectors with USB and LSB, and then updating all of the code that previously looked for SSB to look for USB and LSB. Not rocket science, but a significant development and testing task that if taken on would delay other efforts that will deliver value.

+ If there were awards or operating activities that distinguish between USB and LSB, I'd have done this years ago; to my knowledge, there aren't.
It's not important to *me* but I assumed someone was jonesing for it.
And understand about the lack of awards for it (thank goodness).

To that end, I encourage *everyone* to stop using LSB anywhere ... :-)