Dave, thank you for the reply.
Only if IOTA-World considers that activation valid.of course, I'm already aware of this.
You can add a QSO to your IOTA submission by settingyes, but it would be a very tedious and time consuming job that would imply a great waste of time, as I'm doing now, to find some confirmed by LotW QSOs which are not recognized by IOTA-World and on which they are still investigating.
I suppose that to add a QSO like you suggest, I must:
1. Generate a submission with DXKeeper
2. Transform it into a csv file to import into Excel (already tedious)
3. Download my "Pending QSOs" from IOTA-World
4. Load #3 into Excel (luckily, it's already a csv file)
5. Chech the QSOs, one by one, to find the QSO to add
Or is there a faster method? Please, notice that I'm not ready to submit to IOTA-World yet, I only want to identify QSOs to be periodically loaded into my "Pending QSOs".
There is now an API that DXKeeper could invoke to obtainI hope that it will be activated very soon.