Flaky behavior since last Windows update

Matt Foster

My system recently installed a batch of Windows updates. I have Win 10 Pro 2004. It seems since this latest batch of updates that my DX Labs Suite is behaving "oddly". For example, after a reboot the DX Labs Launcher takes dozens of seconds (perhaps a minute or so) to show its GUI on the screen. I can exit and restart the Launcher, and it posts immediately. Then this morning, I found that Commander was not talking to my IC-7300.

It seems to me that the issues started with these latest Windows updates, but maybe that's a false impression. I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed issues that started recently.

--
73, Matt, N0EYE