Re: GrayLine

Hasan Schiers N0AN

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 7:34 AM Hasan Schiers N0AN via groups.io <hbasri.schiers6=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Certainly, but while playing around with the feature, how do I test it. I can't sit around entering 300 different countries hoping one will show Grayline.

I was looking for something more efficient to examine potential grayline passes, as it were.

There must be a better way .   :-)

73,
Hasan

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 6:40 AM Julio Peralta via groups.io <jperalta4=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Could it be that the country you have selected doesn’t have grey line propagation useful for your location?

Julio, W4HY

From: DXLab@groups.io [mailto:DXLab@groups.io] On Behalf Of Hasan Schiers N0AN
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2020 6:07 AM
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: [DXLab] GrayLine

I've been playing with DXView's Sunrise/Sunset table which is wonderful for looking at potential 160m openings (and 80/40) and I saw the choice available for Grayline...but every time I choose it, after having input a callsign that shows Sunrise/Sunset, the list of SR/SS goes away (as it should) but the Grayline is blank.

How do I make use of the Grayline feature in non-realtime?

(or even real time for that matter)

73, N0AN

Hasan