Re: Kids, help on submission

Yes I do. But a number of entries have been entered before I realized I had an issue

+ Since you don't know what damage was done to your current log, I suggest that you

1. manually review and correct the QSOs in your current log made after the date of your last backup

2. export an ADIF file containing the corrected QSOs in your current log made after the date of your last backup

3. terminate DXKeeper

4. rename your current log file by appending _DAMAGED to its filename, e.g. VA3BXG_DAMAGED.mdb

5. make a copy of your last backup file, and name the copy VA3BXG.mdb

6. start DXKeeper

7. direct DXKeeper to open VA3BXG

8. direct DXKeeper to import the ADIF file you created in step 3 above