Re: RTTY Practice

Pete Smith

Walt, the ARRL has daily bulletin service in RTTY from W1AW.  Check the ARRL web site for the schedule.  The Reverse Beacon Network also spots RTTY, but in my experience activity is pretty low outside contests

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 10/24/2020 12:55 PM, WALTDEWS@... wrote:

Using DXLabs Suite and I would like to try my hand at some RTTY.  (Been doing PSK31 and FT8/FT4)  Old Navy radioman and cut my radio teeth on RTTY.  Is there a regular RTTY broadcast of some kind that I can go to for the purpose of practicing getting a signal "tuned in" to copy?  I have not have much luck tuning in an around 14.080 and I am not sure what the signal should look like on the waterfall.  Any help or suggestions appreciated.