Re: How to disable FTx audible alarms (only) ??

bob-w9zv

damn... i always hate it when i'm told its in the manual, as i do normally try to at least look at it... i read that section but misunderstood what the "filtered" meant in the context of the audio stuff.  arrrrrghhh

I agree what is implemented is more flexible and desired (splitting the display/announcments apart) and its the right thing to do and fairly obvious... my query may have been a bit ambiguous.

i normally do a lot or RTFM... before i post something here.   Having created a few apps in my time, I realize how supporting the thing is no trivial effort on your part, thank you for that.   apologize for taking your "support" bandwidth Dave...