Gil

I use gmail, and i send myself emails all the time, never a problem.

Dan KC2STA

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 6:18 PM Gilbert Baron W0MN <w0mn00@...> wrote:
It is working after contacting ARRL. I am not sure what was wrong. One thing
I found out is that gmail blocks anything that was set from gmail. This is a
rotten process in my opinion but they assume since I sent it I do not need
to see it. WRONG but that is how it works. I give up on the ARRL address .

I can say this . ARRL support was very quick. I got a call from them and
they fixed it.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN
Hierro candente, batir de repente
44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

-----Original Message-----
From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of w6de
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 16:46
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] ARRL email forwarding

Gil, I too had problems with the ARRL forwarding several years back.  I
found that some ISPs and email servers blocked the ARRL.net email due to
thinking it was a prolific SPAM source.  If you have another email address
in a different domain, try it and see if you get success.

I gave up and used a gmail address trusting its spam filters to keep trash
from making it to my inbox.

Dave, w6de