From: DXLab@groups.io <DXLab@groups.io> On Behalf Of w6de
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 16:46
To: DXLab@groups.io
Subject: Re: [DXLab] ARRL email forwarding

Gil, I too had problems with the ARRL forwarding several years back. I
found that some ISPs and email servers blocked the ARRL.net email due to
thinking it was a prolific SPAM source. If you have another email address
in a different domain, try it and see if you get success.

I gave up and used a gmail address trusting its spam filters to keep trash
from making it to my inbox.

Dave, w6de