Re: CW speed out of control

Knut Meland

Den 22.10.2020 20.55, skrev Dave AA6YQ:
+ AA6YQ comments below
Using Winwarbler for keyboard CW keying I experience that my 20WPM speed suddenly changes to more than 100WPM.
Ii usually happens when i have some words in the type adhead buffer.
It happens when I work with 100W output as well as with 5W.

+ On the Configuration window's CW tab, what option is selected in the Keying panel?

Serial port RTS port 4

+ What make and model transceiver are you using?

IC-7300 with one USB cable connection to the PC, using VSPE port splitting.
Is this a common problem?

+ You are the first to report it in the last ~18 years.