Re: ARRL email forwarding

Dave / NR1DX

Gilbert
I am getting near instant response from Arrl.net forward for NR1Dx@arrl.net

Be sure you sent your email to w0mn@arrl.net and not w0mn@arrl.org ( Common mistake I  too have made in the past)

Dave
NR1DX

On 10/22/2020 1:41 PM, Gilbert Baron W0MN wrote:

I am opt in to email forwarding. I have sent 2 tests today. One from gmail.com at 0700 and one from charter.net at around 1000.  It has been hours and I have not gotten the mail. As usual it is very slow but appears to be down today.

Anyone else have this problem.

Sorry for posting here but this is the biggest group and there seems no place to send it to ARRL. I did leave a phone message to ARRL but I think there is nobody there.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

--